Posted by Admin on December, 19, 2020
Cattle feed pellets, as the name itself signifies are the feed pellets that are mainly produced for feeding cattle. It is all-in-one pellet which is formed with the help of great pressure in the feed pellet mill. This type of feed pellet is not only meant for cow, oxen or cattle, but also for goats and sheep in order to obtain a sufficient amount of milk as well as meat production. The main feature of these cattle feed pellets are that these rich in protein, minerals as well as several other nutrients. According to the cattle feed pellet suppliers in West Bengal, this directly or indirectly lays a great impact on the health of the animal as well as their meat and milk production.
However, these feeds are generally a type of compound feed which is composed of several materials including seeds from the oleaginous crops, cereals, dried beet pulp, legumes, forage in conjunction with minerals, vitamins, chemical preservatives as well as other micro-ingredients that are essential for the health of the cattle.
The feed pellets are generally high in protein along with balanced nutrients extensively formulated for the type of cattle.
Raw Materials used by the feed pellet suppliers in West Bengal for formulating the same
• Agro residues like maize straw, grass, wheat straw, wheat bran, grain, peanut seedling
• Oil cakes
Method of feeding cow or buffalo with cattle feed pellets
Animal type For maintaining the body For Producing milk
Cow 1 kg/day 1 kg feed
Buffalo 1.25 kg/day 1.25 kg feed
Types of equipment need to make cattle feed pellets
• Tank: This stores raw and auxiliary materials
• Feed pellet blender: It blends the powdered material in order to obtain uniformity in the mixture
• Feed hammer mill: It helps in grinding the raw material in fine powder
• Feed pelletizer: It is one of the main ingredients to prepare the feed pellets
Steps of producing the cattle feed pellets
• Selection of the material: As it is necessary to know that the end product obtained must be of high quality to provide essential nutrients to the cattle, hence, the selection of the raw materials must be done in the smartest way. The correct proportion should be maintained, as it directly or indirectly affects the pellets.
• Crushing: the second step in the formation is crushing of the material into a fine powder form with the help of feed hammer mill.
• Mixing: The third step lies the mixing of the crushed ingredients using a feed pellet blender.
• Pelletizing: Physical situation and modulation of material play an important role in this step. Thus is done using pellet machine.
Punjab is a leading supplier of cattle feed pellets. However, the cattle feed pellet suppliers in West Bengal ensure that the production is being done maintaining the correct proportion of the raw materials in order to enhance the quality.
Thus, to conclude, cattle feed pellets is one of the better substituents over the normal feed. This not only enhances better health if the cattle, but, also increases the production of meat and milk.
This entry was posted on December, 19, 2020 at 16 : 11 pm and is filed under Organic Products. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.